New Frame Creative is a digital marketing firm based in Knoxville, TN specializing in website design and development, search engine optimization, digital marketing campaigns, branding, graphic design, and video production. We are a boutique shop with a unique approach to marketing and the way we run our agency. We value community over competition, excellence over growth, and customer service over well, almost everything. We’re currently in our eighth year in business and due to steady, healthy growth, we’re ready to add another full-time member to our team.
We are currently seeking a full-time WordPress based website developer who meets the following criteria.
Our ideal applicant should:
- possess strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey information and ideas in a clear, understandable manner
- have a good eye for design. This isn’t a designer position per-se, but we’re looking for a developer who is used to creating great looking work, not just a back-end code ninja.
- be very familiar with building and editing websites in WordPress and be prepared to share examples of sites they have built or worked on.
- be familiar with multiple WordPress themes, ideally including some popular page builders such as Divi, Visual Composer, Fusion Builder, etc.
- be comfortable working on multiple projects at any given time. We are typically building multiple websites at any given time and also making various updates and additions to many others.
- Be familiar with managing website hosting, DNS records, domain names, and all aspects of keeping customer websites online.
- be comfortable working both in collaboration and alone. Our team members are free to work from the office, home, or their favorite coffeeshop, depending on the daily schedule.
- reside in Knoxville, TN and possess reliable transportation.
- hold a Bachelor’s degree
- be a generally pleasant and enjoyable person to be around. Save the drama for your llama.
Our ideal applicant may also be experienced with some of the following:
- website development tasks which would include making website back-ups, email setup, hosting account maintenance, CPanel and PHPMyAdmin setup.
- creating complex forms in the Gravity Forms platform
- editing DNS records
- installing and analyzing data in Google Analytics
- using Adobe Creative Suite products including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- managing and implementing search engine optimization strategies and campaigns
- optimizing page content for SEO using platforms such as Yoast SEO
- developing strategies for effective Google AdWords and paid Facebook campaigns and campaign implementation and management
- performing keyword research using the Google keyword planner
- familiarity with a variety of common WordPress plugins such as common event calendars, WooCommerce, etc.
About New Frame Creative
Interested applicants can learn more about our company by browsing around this website. To really get a feel for who we are, we would recommend starting here: https://www.newframecreative.com/a-kind-agency/. If that seems like the kind of vibe you can get behind, we would love to hear from you. Also, please feel free to stalk our employees on social media. We don’t even mind.
How to Apply
Please email a current resume and relevant samples of your work (links are fine) to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.